We would like to welcome all of you and to introduce ourselves to you friends and help you with some following faq’s.
To combat the Corona pandemic, entry to the studio is permitted based on the 2G+ regulation!
Duty to provide evidence of a complete vaccination or recovery and additionally a negative rapid test required (not applicable for triple vaccinated persons)!
- masks must be worn throughout the entire studio, even on the paths between the training equipment (OP masks and FFP2 masks are permitted), masks may be removed during exercise
- proof of two vaccinations at the recommended vaccination interval plus 14 days is required, follow-up time until booster vaccination is necessary (exception: Johnson & Johnson vaccine, in which case a single vaccination plus 14 days of follow-up is considered as a complete vaccination) OR
- proof of a positive PCR test at least 28 days and no more than 6 months ago (in case of recovery)
- requirement to provide evidence of a negative rapid test (not applicable for triple vaccinated persons)
- obligation to check-in (for contact tracing)
- the changing rooms/showers may only be used by a little number of people, in best case you come to the studio already in sportswear
- distance rule of 1.5 metres between two persons must still be observed
The opening hours are
- Monday to Friday between 08:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday between 09:00 a.m. and 04:00 p.m.
- opening hours on public holidays are the same as on weekends and will be shown separately under „Aktuelles“
You can join us by buying a day pass. Of course you can become a gym member as well, please ask for terms and conditions at the front desk.
Changing rooms and possibility to have a shower are included.
Parking spaces for free are located beside and in front of the gym.
Variations of coffee and tea as well as different flavoured mineral water are free for you doing gym exercises.
There is free internet hotspot available.